Are you tired of getting turned down for credit cards because you have no credit? Maybe you have bad credit and think you’d never qualify.
All lenders and credit card companies want you to have a credit history before they’ll approve you for a credit card or loan. Without a credit card or loan, though, building that history is impossible.
Enter FIT Mastercard®.
This credit card helps consumers with no credit or even bad credit build a credit history. All credit types are welcome.
FIT Mastercard® reports your transactions to all three credit bureaus which helps build your credit history. They don’t require a security deposit, which makes it a great alternative for consumers trying to build a credit score but that don’t want to make a deposit.
How Does it Work?
Apply for the FIT Mastercard® online and get an instant answer. They offer up to a $400 credit line, with the opportunity to increase it after six months of on-time payments.
Applying is easy. You provide:
- Name and address
- Contact information
- Social Security number
- Income information
- Information about your checking account and intention for the credit card
After you agree to the disclosures and fees, you submit your application. Most people get an answer in a few minutes.
No one needs a security deposit and you can use the card right away. They do deduct the initial fees from your credit line, though.
You can use the FIT Mastercard® anywhere Mastercard is accepted, as it’s a standard credit card, not a store-specific card.
What are the Fees?
Understanding a credit card’s fees is important. Some FIT Mastercard® fees are fixed – you pay them whether you use the card or not, but fees like late payment fees, foreign transaction fees, and returned check fees are controllable.
- One-time processing fee $89
- Annual fee $99
- Monthly maintenance fee $6.25 ($75.00 annually after the first year)
- One-time additional card fee $30
- Interest rate 29.99 percent for purchases and cash advances
- Cash advance $5 or 5 percent of the transaction (whichever is greater)
- Late payment fee: Up to $40
- Returned check fee: Up to $40
- Foreign transaction 3% of each transaction in U.S. dollars.
Who is the FIT Mastercard® Best For?
FIT Mastercard® is great for any consumer with no credit or bad credit. Ideally, you should have at least a 580 credit score, but in the eyes of lenders, that’s ‘poor credit.’
FIT Mastercard® is good for anyone that wants to:
- Improve their credit – Because FIT Mastercard® reports your transactions to the credit bureaus, you can improve your credit score. Only charge what you can afford to pay off or keep your balance at less than 30 percent of your credit line for the best results.
- Avoid a security deposit – Secured credit cards are often available for consumes with bad or no credit, but not everyone wants to put that money down on the card. Whether you don’t have the cash or don’t want to part with it, FIT Mastercard® is a viable option.
Pros and Cons
- Easy application process with a response (approval or denial) in seconds
- May help increase your credit score if you use it responsibly
- Free access to your credit score if you sign up for electronic statements
- $0 fraud liability if your card is stolen or there are unauthorized charges
- You must pay the annual fee (monthly)
- The APR is on the high side, but for consumers, with bad credit, it’s an average rate
- You must have a checking account to apply
Does FIT Mastercard® offer rewards?
Technically, no FIT Mastercard® isn’t a rewards credit card. However, if you look at the ‘rewards’ you get by improving your credit score and increasing your chances of securing other credit cards including true ‘rewards’ credit cards, it has its own rewards.
How can you get a higher credit limit?
All consumers start with a credit limit of $400 or less. Use your credit card regularly, charging small things, and pay the balance off in full each month. In a matter of months (usually up to 6 months), you may be eligible for a higher credit line. FIT Mastercard® automatically checks for eligibility so you don’t even have to request it.
Can you manage your account online?
Yes, from application to making payments, you can do everything online with FIT Mastercard®. In fact, if you make a phone payment, there’s an extra fee, so it benefits you to manage everything online, calling customer service when you have a problem, of course.
Who runs FIT Mastercard®?
Continental Finance is the bank behind FIT Mastercard®. They offer a suite of credit cards for consumers in less-than-perfect situations and are completely legitimate.
How can FIT Mastercard® help fix your credit?
If you have no credit, FIT Mastercard® helps you build a history. It increases your credit history length (this is 15 percent of your credit score). If you use it responsibly, the payment history helps tremendously too. Your payment history is 35 percent of the credit score. If you make your payments each month, you’ll build a credit score faster than you thought possible.
Get the FIT Mastercard® Today
If you’re looking for a way to build your credit history or improve your bad credit, check out FIT Mastercard® today. They are the experts in helping consumers get the credit they need even if they have bad credit.
Consider it your second chance at good credit. Are you ready to turn your credit around? Apply today!