Almost everyone has been there before at one point in your life or another. A surprise expense comes up (hospital trip, car accident, etc.) that wrings your budget a little tight for that month. You might miss a credit card payment or be a little late on one of your bills. Unfortunately, this dings your credit score, and now when you need to apply for a loan and they tell you that you don’t qualify (or you have to pay an insane rate of interest). This is where Bad Credit Loans comes in.
Bad Credit Loans helps people with bad credit still get access to loans when they need them.
Let’s take a closer look at what they offer and some of the pros and cons of their service.
Who is Bad Credit Loans
As their name implies, Bad Credit Loans is in the business of helping people with bad credit still get access to loans. They don’t lend you the money directly but instead have a network of lenders and financial service providers that are ready to help. Their service is designed specifically for people who don’t have good credit and all you need to apply is:
- To be 18 years or older
- Proof of citizenship
- A regular income
- A checking account in your name
- A valid email address
From there, the application process is super easy and everything is done online. They claim that once you’re approved, you’ll receive the money in one business day.
They offer loan amounts from $500 to $5000 and repayment terms of 3 to 36 months
How does it work?
If you meet the above requirements, the application process is really simple. First, you complete a short loan request form that they will send out to their network of lenders. Then, if a lender is interested they will reach out and you can accept the loan (although you’re not required to). If you accept, the loan will be deposited straight into your checking account the next business day.
Let’s take a look at some of the pros and cons of using Bad Credit Loans.
- Good if you have bad credit - This is a good way to get access to a loan regardless of your credit rating. Your steady income and checking account is the only security required.
- They offer 24/7 Service
- Fast and easy - Everything is done online and you can be approved as quickly as one business day. There’s also no waiting for a check to come in the mail as the funds will be directly deposited.
- Information - Part of their pledge is to educate their customers. They have resources on their site for when you should take out a loan, how to spend the funds responsibly, and how to budget your future income in order to pay off a loan quickly.
- Loans for every occasion - You can get access to personal loans, business loans, credit cards, mortgage loans, home loans, student loans, auto loans.
- High rates of interest - We definitely want to point out that the rates of interest offered can get very, very high. From their website, the APR on a personal loan from their network of lenders and financial service providers often ranges from 5.99% to 35.99%. For a frame of reference, a standard rate of interest is usually around 5%. A credit card usually charges about 20% and that’s considered very high. Make sure to double-check your loan offer before accepting it.
- Could make a bad situation worse - Due to the high rates of interest, accepting one of these loans could just make your situation worse in the long run because you’ll have more debt to pay off that’s accumulating interest fast.
We hope that you found this article valuable when it comes to understanding who Bad Credit Loans is and if they might be able to help you out. If you’re interested in reading more, please subscribe to our newsletter to get alerted of new articles as we publish them!